It can feel violating to have strangers come into your home and start moving all your valued possessions around. But those moving in or out of the Triangle or Triad areas of North Carolina do this every day with companies like Excel Moving and experience no problems.
Why you can trust legitimate moving companies with your things
Notice that we said legitimate companies. There are a few poorly-run moving companies that give the rest of us a bad name. But overwhelmingly, if you go with a well-known company, you can trust in the following:
- They will perform thorough employee screenings.
- They will have strict policies governing the behavior of their employees.
- They will have insurance to cover any potential problems or accidents.
- There will be professional customer service and management dedicated to ensuring you have a good experience
The main causes of worry
People naturally worry; in small doses, it’s actually a beneficial thing that keeps us free from danger. We are especially suspicious when people enter our most intimate spaces and put their hands on our “stuff.” Some of the biggest worries are:
- That carelessness with fragile, expensive items will cause irreparable damage.
- That small but important item will be lost in the mix
- That dishonest workers will look for an opportunity to take something of value
While the risk of these things can never be fully eliminated, when dealing with a quality professional moving company, the risks are greatly reduced.
The risks of NOT using a moving company
What you may not be thinking about when considering the risk involved in having movers move your things are the risks involved in NOT having them do so. Professional movers are able to expertly pack and transport your possessions because they have training and experience that allows them to do the job more safely and efficiently.
Having friends and family or, God forbid, just yourself alone, the move has many more potential risks:
- Your move will not be insured, so any damage will be your responsibility.
- Damage will also be more likely when using inexperienced loved ones rather than professionals.
- Lack of training can lead to property damage to furniture, walls and other things that can be expensive to repair.
- An inefficiently-packed truck has a much higher likelihood for items to shift during the move. These items can come crashing down and be damaged as well.
Excel Moving are expert, professional movers in North Carolina
To lessen the risk of both self-moves and poorly-managed moving companies, we recommend choosing a legitimate, established company. For those moving in or out of the Triangle or Triad areas of North Carolina, Excel Moving is a reliable way to safely transport your possessions. As a local affiliate of Allied Van Lines, one of the largest moving companies in the country, you are guaranteed a high level of service.
If you want more information or a free estimate, please call 919-213-6694 for moves around Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill, Apex, Wake Forest or other Triangle towns and 336-939-6450 for Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, Burlington or the greater Triad.