Planning for an upcoming out-of-state move but lacking the assistance you need to get the job done? When an out-of-state relocation is on the horizon, allow the experts at Excel Moving & Storage to assist you! With offices in both Raleigh and Greensboro, we are your premier North Carolina movers, providing the highest quality moving services to our customers since 1997. Our team works diligently to ensure that our out-of-state moving services offer everything you need and more to complete your simplest relocation ever.
At Excel, our top priority is ensuring each and every customer completes their move feeling happy and satisfied with the services they received. Regardless of where you’re moving, our team is here to support you through the entire process and make sure our solutions meet your needs to the fullest extent. Interested in discovering more about how Excel Moving & Storage can transform your interstate move? Keep reading to learn more!
Excel’s Interstate Moving Services
Even though every relocation presents its own set of challenges, no matter how far away you’re going, the complexity goes up a notch when you’re relocating to a different state. The many details of these moves require increased attention as you coordinate all the arrangements, working to complete all tasks before moving day arrives. From packing up your entire home to crafting a schedule for your expedition to your new home, planning for this relocation can be overwhelming.
Given the many tasks that require your attention before your big move, why handle this process alone? Opting for the expertise of an expert interstate moving company like Excel Moving & Storage can profoundly reshape your journey. Rather than grappling with both the logistical and emotional aspects of a relocation, trust the pros at Excel to navigate the intricate logistics while you focus your energy towards the personal aspects of your relocation journey. Delegating some of the moving responsibilities on your plate can ultimately serve as an efficient strategy to improve the overall experience.
Out-of-State Moving Services
- Residential Moving: Completing a residential relocation to a different state? When you need trustworthy services you can rely on, Excel is here to help. Our high-quality residential moving solutions can easily assist you when you move from North Carolina to any other state in the country. Allow our team of experts to get the job done seamlessly and conveniently!
- Commercial Moving: If your business is in search of services to move to a different state, the commercial relocation solutions at Excel can easily get the job done. Our team of professionals has experience moving businesses across various industries, meaning we can handle moving a wide variety of equipment. From moving your items to reconnecting phone and internet systems and so much more, we can do it all to ensure your office move is smooth and stress-free.
- Corporate Relocations: Looking to relocate employees within your company? With Excel’s corporate relocation services, moving your employees has never been easier. Our team can plan and coordinate employee moves to ensure that they can stay focused on settling in and getting acquainted with their new home while we handle the logistical elements.
- Specialty Moving: When you need a moving service to handle relocating specialty items, Excel has got you covered. Our team can facilitate moves for a wide array of belongings for your utmost ease and convenience. Excel’s specialty moving services can transport pianos, automobiles, boats, heavy equipment, wine collections, fine art, and more.
- Storage Facilities: Whether you need short-term or long-term storage solutions, our Greensboro and Raleigh storage facilities offer safe, secure storage options for our valued customers. Our facilities have alarm systems and camera monitoring systems, as well as fireproofing and climate control features. No matter what you need to store, our units provide safety and protection.
- Declutter Program: Prior to an out-of-state relocation, one of the most important steps you can take is decluttering your home. Want help with this often time-consuming task? Excel can help you declutter your space and prepare your home for staging. Plus, if Excel handles your upcoming move, you receive up to three storage vaults for free for up to three months!
Steps for a Successful Out-of-State Move
Are you curious about the best ways to have the most successful out-of-state move possible? Discover our six simple steps below!
- Research Your New Home: When you’re moving to a different state, it’s important to do thorough research before you make the leap. Make sure you’re prepared by knowing what to expect in this region, and find out what will be near your new home. There’s no such thing as knowing too much when it comes to this process!
- Create a Plan: Moving to a new state is a process that involves a lot of detail, so creating a plan is critical. This will prevent any important elements from falling off of your radar. A schedule and a to-do list are two great places to start as you plan, and you should also create a budget during this time to understand the financial aspects of your relocation.
- Declutter Your Space: Before you start packing your home, be sure to complete a thorough declutter to minimize the amount of time and energy you put towards packing. Plus, deciding what items to eliminate empowers you to start with a clean slate in your new home.
- Acquire the Right Materials: One of the most important parts of packing is the materials you use. Make sure to acquire plenty of boxes, packing tape, permanent markers, resealable bags, bubble wrap, and anything else necessary for your items. This will keep your belongings safe and protected as you embark on your relocation.
- Notify the Necessary Parties: Plenty of parties need to be notified of your change of address, so take care of this in advance to avoid any issues. This includes your bank, your insurance provider, your credit card company, the postal service, your employer, and many more.
- Pack Strategically: This might sound obvious, but packing isn’t a quick process that you can complete haphazardly—it requires planning and organization. Fill your boxes strategically to prevent movement and make the best use of your space, and remember to allow plenty of time to segment the task over the course of a few weeks.
Tips for Choosing a Qualified Out-of-State Mover
As you prepare for your out-of-state relocation, you might start to realize that some help is in order. If you’re curious about the best way you choose the right moving company for you, read more about our tips!
- Ask for Recommendations: Start by asking trusted friends and family members which companies they relied on for their relocations. Find out which companies they would recommend—and which ones they would avoid.
- Do Your Research: Although there are a lot of options out there, not every moving company is trustworthy. Make sure you do your research to ensure you avoid any companies with poor reviews and a negative history with their customers.
- Check the Services Offered: As you prepare for your relocation, you will likely have a good idea of what services you’d like to receive through your moving company. Check to ensure any company you’re considering has all the services you’re looking for.
- Get Several Quotes: To ensure you receive the best price possible, request estimates from at least three moving companies. This is an effective way to assess the price options available in your area.
- Look Out for Warning Signs: Finally, be aware of the warning signs to look out for when you search for your movers. This is important to ensure you don’t fall victim to any rogue movers. If you sense any suspicious behavior, steer clear of the company.
Why is Excel Moving & Storage the Only Choice for Out of State Moving?
When you count on Excel Moving & Storage for your out-of-state moving needs, you can trust that we will get the job done right and facilitate your easiest move ever! Interested in discovering more about our high-quality services and affordable prices? Request a quote online today, and find out how we can enhance your out-of-state relocation experience.